Older ones....
Regional Representation 09-13-09
I live in northern Wyoming so there's not a whole lot to choose from...
Dances With Wolves (1990)- Most of it was filmed in South Dakota but some was filmed around Jackson which is in southern Wyoming... the setting of the actual movie is around this area... obviously
Disorganized Crime (1989)- A fun comedy that was filmed in the town my parents lived in a couple years prior to the making of this movie... Hamilton, MT.
Did you Hear about the Morgans? (2009)- Ok this is the only other movie I've seen that has Wyoming as a main part... althought it was not FILMED there... it was filmed in New Mexico... which I'm sorry but Wyoming is much prettier than New Mexico. I HATED this movie because they make it look like everyone is a cowboy and drives a truck and WE DO NOT HAVE SOUTHERN ACCENTS.... this is the NORTHWEST... not the SOUTH... and not everybody has cows and loves guns... some of us like the computer and have jobs and play video games just like the rest of the world... and we don't have horse hookup things as well as parking spaces! and ... I'm sorry.. WY does not get much press... so when the press it does get is shit like that it makes me angry. Oh and bears don't just like walk up to houses and attack people.... I've lived here my whole life and I've never seen a bear...
Work 9-6-09
Office Space (1999)
The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
Hot Fuzz (2007)
Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009)
Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
Outdoors 08-30-09
Homeward Bound (1993)
Without a Paddle (2004)
Madagascar (2005)
Villains 8-23-09
Saruman- Lord of the Rings (2001-03)
Col. Hans Landa- Inglourious Basterds (2009)
The Joker- The Dark Knight (2008)
Scar- Lion King (1994)
Fear 08-16-09
Saw (2004)
Mirrors (2008)
The Unborn (2009)
The Grudge (2004)
Weddings 08-09-09
The Wedding Singer (1998)
Reunions 08-02-09
Homeward Bound (1993)- Animals coming home
Hangover (2009)- Trying to get the groom back to the bride
A Little Princess (1995)- Little girl reunites with her father after he is presumed dead
Love Actually (2003)- One story in particular with Colin Firth and his love interest
Elizabethtown (2005)- Young lovers
Road Trips 07-26-09
Little Miss Sunshine (2006)- Great feel-good movie about a disfunctional family roadtripping
Elizabethtown (2005)- Girl sends boy on road trip to expand his horizons
As Good as it Gets (1997)- Awkward Obsessive compulsive goes on road trip with the woman he loves and his gay neighbor whom he hates... great movie!
Letters to Juliet (2010)- 3 people go on an endevor to find an old woman's true love
Zombieland (2009)- Travelling across America to find a zombie-free area
The Bucket List (2007)- 2 Old men go on a road trip to fill out the bucket list
A Goofy Movie (1995)- Father and son go on an amusing road trip
Walking Out 07-19-09
Napolean Dynamite (2004)- Watched all the way through but wished I hadn't... 2 hours of stupidity.. really?
Lovely Bones (2009)- I read the book and it was really good but I wondered how they could make an interesting movie from basically a narrative... and they didn't... turned it off in the middle
Legion (2010)- Kept waiting for this to get better or at least mindlessly scary but it never happened... the preview was the only good thing about this movie... oh and Paul Bettany was good... too bad the movie sucked
Shark Tale (2004)- Nothing redeeming about this movie.. I don't even remember it I just remember hating it
Happy Feet (2006)- Penguins are my favorite animal (before they were everyone else's) so I thought I'd love this... but it was basically a movie about penguins getting laid and then it ended with an awesome Hey assholes your killing the earth
Batman and Robin (1997)- We finished this just for the seer corniness and because my husband is a big batman fan... which was funny but Mr. Freeze was soooo horrible and Ivy... oh dear.. just a bad bad bad movie
Funny People (2009)- Not funny... not touching... just made me lose all respect for Adam Sandler
The International- Bad.. long... horrible... long... won't end.... awful.. bad.. horrible....
Water 07-12-09
Signs (2002)- This is on here because we find the end amusing...
Pirates of the Caribbean (2003)- "What a ship really is... is freedom"
Titanic (1997)
The Ring (2002)- Water shows up a lot in this movie as a "clue"
Ghost Ship (2002)- Pretty good ghost movie on a ship
Subtitles 07-05-09
Re-cycle (2006)- Really good Japanese film with a twist
Death Note (2006)- Also Japanese... great great great movie(s)
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (2005)
Pan's Labyrinth (2006)- Spanish... good movie but really just on here cuz it's better than the other ones I've seen
Action Heroes 06-28-09
John McClane- Die Hard
Alice- Resident Evil
Batman- Batman (all of them)
Smith (Clive Owen)- Shoot 'Em Up
John Preston- Equillibrium
Jay and Kay- MIB
Movies I'd like to Hang out In 06-21-09
Surf's Up (2007)- I would love surfing with the penguins... they are my favorite!
Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)- I would love to be in the Chinese mountains with a cute little panda cub...
Zombieland (2009)- This is on here because my husband wants to live here... I don't particularly... but there could be some fun had... as long as neither of us get eaten...
Pirates of the Carribbean (2003)- I'd be good as Elizabeth Swan
Traumatic 06-14-09
Komodo (1999)- My dad and I rented this cuz we liked scary movies and we were going to watch it together... I don't remember much other than I ran upstairs after the komodo ate the dog... it didn't really change my life or anything but it was scary!
The Brave Little Toaster (1987)- This is the birth of my fear of clowns... I had nightmares all the time as a kid about this clown... and after like the first couple times seeing it my parents always fastforwarded through the clown part
A Goofy Movie (1995)- This always made me really sad when Max yells at Goofy... I didn't understand why he wouldn't like his dad so much :(
The 80's 06-06-09
The Princess Bride (1987)
Die Hard (1988)
Batman (1989)
Amadeus (1984)
Brazil (1985)
Big (1988)
Field of Dreams (1989)
No comments:
Post a Comment